Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am a Worrior....



I am a worrior.Come and join me in my exciting journey.One day,when i was walking inside a dark forest,i saw a team of horse army.They came towards me,when i didn't have anything to defence myself.I ran and hid myself in the bush when the army started to approach me.I ran as fast as lightning and hid behind the tree.Suddenly,i saw something hiding behind the bushes to get to know what was it.I saw an unknown spesies of animal that i had never known before.It was great to see that kind of animal.But when i saw the animal i felt hungry so i thought wanted to eat the animal.The animal looked so juicy.Lastly,i killed that animal that looked strange to me,but before that i took some pictures as an evidence that i had met this animal.


Special thanks to u all because u help me to continues essay writing....

Syaza Fakhriah by Diploma Sains part 2
Nur Adilah by Diploma Sains part 2
Ema Fadzlin by Diploma Sains part 2
Nazura by Diploma Sains part 2
Amalina by Diploma Sains part 1
Nuruliyana Hafiezah by Diploma Mikrobiology
Fatin Noor Atikah by Diploma Bussiness part 3
Mohd Qusyairi by AS120 part 4
Mohd Nazrin bin Abul Razak by AT110 part 3
Mohd Thaleib by AS116

No comments:

Post a Comment